News and Events
Money Market interest rates, complimentary check orders, and much more with this Premium account.
Click here to review other Account Features for all Personal Checking Accounts.
- Money Market rates on your account balance
- Interest on your account balance is compounded and credited monthly
- Complimentary Check Orders1
- Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection available for qualifying applicants
1A wide variety of complimentary check styles are available. Certain check options are not included. Ask your NASB Customer Assistant for information.
- $100 deposit required to open account
- Daily minimum balance of $5,000, or total monthly minimum balance exceeds $20,000 in all NASB deposit accounts to avoid monthly service charge
- Monthly service charge of $10 if daily minimum balance falls below $5,000
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) – Check handling charge of $25 per item
- Overdraft charge - $20 for each 7 consecutive day period the account is overdrawn
- Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at our discretion at anytime
- Average available monthly balance method is used to calculate your interest