News and Events
Your best choice for saving for the holidays in an interest-bearing account that is transferred to a NASB deposit account of your choice on the last day of October, each year.
- Interest on your account balance is compounded and credited semi-annually
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance
- $25 deposit required to open
- Maximum deposit of $5,000
- You can only withdraw from this account on the maturity date, October 31 of given year. There is a $50 penalty for early withdrawals. (Penalties can reduce earnings and principal.)
- At maturity, a direct deposit is made into a NASB deposit account of your choice.
- Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at our discretion at any time